Privacy statement according to the DSGVO (General Data Protection Regulation)
I. Name and address of the person in charge
Greifenthaler Str. 28
Tel.: +49 64 49 929 128
is generally responsible in terms of the EU basic regulations for data and privacy protection (DSGVO) and other national data protection acts.
II. Name and address of the privacy supervisor
The privacy supervisor of the person in charge is:
Hanauer Landstraße 151-153
60314 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49 69 904 379 65
Fax: +45 69 904 379 74
III. General information on the processing of data
1. Scope of the processing of personal data
We generally collect and use any personal data of users of our homepage only to the extent necessary for providing a functional website, our contents and services.
Basically, no personal data are collected or used without previous explicit approval of our users. Exception from this acting is made only in cases where data processing is permitted by legal provisions, or when it is not possible to obtain prior approval for factual reasons.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data essentially results from:
- Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. a of the DSGVO when collecting an approval from a person concerned.
- Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b of the DSGVO for the processing in order to per-form a contract, with the person concerned being one of the contrac-tors. Included here are procedures for processing that are necessary to implement pre-contractual actions.
- Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. c of the DSGVO for the processing, which is neces¬sary to comply with any legal obligation.
- Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. d of the DSGVO, if any vital interest of the person concerned or any other natural entity require a processing of personal data.
- Art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f of the DSGVO, if processing is necessary to pre-serve a justified interest of our company or a third party, which does not prevail the interests, fundamental rights and freedom of the person con¬cerned.
3. Deletion of data and period of storage
Any personal data of the user are deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of their storage is no longer applicable. A recording beyond the one men-tioned is possible when this is allowed by the European or national legislator according to union laws, regulations or other provisions that the person in charge is subject to. Data shall as well be blocked or deleted, when a period for storage prescribed by the mentioned standards has expired. Exception is made when it is necessary to store the data further for concluding a contract or for performing a contract.
IV. Utilization of our website, general information
1. Description and scope of the data processing
Whenever our website is called up, our system is automatized to store data and information from the user’s computer system; this comprising the following information:
The described data – except for the IP address of the user or other data that allow data allocation to a user – are stored in log files of our system. There is no storage of these data together with other personal data of the user.
2. Purpose and legal basis for the data processing
Temporary storage of the IP address by our system is necessary to enable for-warding the website to the user’s computer. For this, the IP address of the user must be kept stored for the period of the browsing session.
Legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f of the DSGVO.
Storage of your personal data to provide our web performance and storage of data in log files is imperative for the operation of the website. Therefore, no possibility exists for revocation by the user.
3. Period of storage
Your data are deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for achieving the objective of their collection. If your data are collected to ensure providing the website, data will be deleted when the respective browsing session is over.
V. Your rights / rights of the person concerned
According to the EU basic regulations for data and privacy protection, it is your right as person concerned …:
1. Right for information
You are entitled to obtain from us as person in charge the information whether we do process any personal data concerning yourself.
In addition, you would be entitled to request for the following information:
(1) The purpose of data processing;
(2) Categories of the processed personal data;
(4) Planned period of storage of the personal data concerning yourself. If no specific information is possible to be given: criteria for fixing the period of storage;
(5) Existence of a right for correction or deletion of the personal data con-cerning yourself, a right for limitation of the processing by the person in charge, or a right for revocation to this processing;
(6) Existence of a right for complaining before a supervisory authority;
(7) All available information on the nature of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the person concerned;
(8) Existence of an automated decision including profiling according to art. 22 paragraph 1 and 4 of the DSGVO and – at least in such cases – appropriate and relevant information on the logics involved as well as the consequence and aimed effects of such a processing on the person concerned.
Eventually, you also have the right to request for information on whether your personal data will be transferred to a third country or to an international orga-nization. In this case, you may require information on relevant warrantees pursu¬ant to art. 46 of the DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
You may enforce your right for information under: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Right for correction
If the personal data concerning yourself, which are processed by us, are either incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to require from us their correction and/or completion. The correction shall be made immediately.
3. Right for limitation
The right for limitation of the processing of any personal data concerning yourself can be enforced when the following case arises:
(1) Correctness of the personal data is denied for a period that allows the person in charge to verify correctness of the personal data;
(2) The processing is illegal and deletion of the personal data is refused; the limitation of use of the personal data being claimed for instead;
(3) The person in charge does no longer need the personal data for the pur¬pose indicated; however, the person concerned needs them for enforc¬ing, exercising or defending any legal claims, or
(4) The person concerned has filed an objection against the processing according to art. 21 paragraph 1 of the DSGVO, and no decision has been made yet as to whether the justified reasons for the person in charge prevail the reasons of the person concerned.
If the processing of the personal data concerning yourself has been limited, these data – except for their storage – may not be processed but with your approval, or for enforcing, exercising or defending any legal claims, or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal entity, or for reasons of a substantial public interest of the union or one of its members.
In case of the presence of a limitation for the processing according to the indi¬cated rules, you will be notified by us before the limitation is abolished.
4. Right for deletion
In the presence of the following reasons as indicated, you may require the per¬sonal data concerning yourself to be deleted immediately. The person in charge is obliged to immediately delete these data; reasons may be:
(1) The personal data concerning yourself are no longer necessary for the objectives they were originally intended for or in other ways processed.
(2) Processing is protected by an approval according to art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. a or art. 9 paragraph 2 lit. a of the DSGVO, and you revoke consent. Another precondition is that there is no other legal basis for the process-sing.
(3) You appeal against the processing (art. 21 paragraph 1 of the DSGVO), and there are no prevailing justified reasons for the processing. Another possibility is that you lodge an objection against the processing accord-ing to art. 21 paragraph 2 of the DSGVO.
(4) The processing of the personal data concerning yourself is illegal.
(5) Deletion of the personal data concerning yourself is necessary to comply with legal obligations pursuant to union law or the right of its member states, and the person in charge is subject to it.
(6) The personal data concerning yourself were collected in relation to ser¬vices provided by the information society according to art. 8 paragraph 1 of the DSGVO.
If we have published the personal data concerning yourself and are liable to delete them according to art. 17 paragraph 1 of the DSGVO, we will, by con-sideration of available technology and implementation cost, take reasonable, not least technical, measures to inform all persons in charge that are under processing of the personal data that you as person concerned have required for the deletion of all links to these personal data or copies or replications of these personal data.
We point out that the right for deletion does not exist when the processing is necessary …
(1) for exercising the right of free speech and information;
(2) for complying with legal obligations requiring the processing according to law of the union or one of its members, and the person in charge is subject to it, or to fulfil a task of public interest, or is subject to the execu¬tion of public power that the person in charge was made liable to;
(3) for reasons of public interest as relates to public health according to art. 9 paragraph 2 lit. h and i as well as art. 9 paragraph 3 of the DSGVO;
(4) for the purpose of archiving in public interest, for scientific or historical purposes of research or for statistical purposes according to art. 89 para¬graph 1 of the DSGVO, to the extent to which the right mentioned in section a) is expected to rule out or severely affect the objectives of this processing, or
(5) for enforcing, exercising or defending any legal claims.
5. Right for notification
If you have enforced your right for correction, deletion or limitation of the pro¬cessing, we will be obliged to inform all addressees that the personal data con¬cerning yourself were disclosed to of this correction or deletion of data or limi¬tation of processing. Exception to this is made when it can be proved that such notification is impossible or will involve unreasonable expenditure. Furthermore, you are entitled to be notified about these addressees.
6. Right for the transferability of data
According to the DSGVO, you also have the right to receive the personal data concerning yourself, which were provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-legible format. Furthermore, you are entitled to transfer these data to any other person in charge without impediment by the person in charge that the personal data were provided to, in case
- that the processing is based on an approval according to art. 6 para-graph 1 lit. a of the DSGVO or art. 9 paragraph 2 lit. a of the DSGVO or on a contract as per art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b of the DSGVO and
- the processing is made by means of an automated process.
For exercising the right to transfer data, you eventually are entitled to have the personal data concerning yourself transferred directly from a person in charge to another person in charge, as far as this is technically possible as well as unless the freedom and rights of other persons are impaired.
The right to transferability of data does not apply to the processing of personal data, which are necessary to fulfil a task of public interest or is subject to the execution of public power that the person in charge was made liable to.
7. Right for revocation to the approval given for the processing of data
You are entitled to revoke your consent given with respect to data protection at any time. We point out that this withdrawal to the consent will not affect the legitimacy of the processing based on the earlier consent until the revocation.
8. Right to filing objections
Furthermore, for any reason arising from your specific situation, you have the right to appeal against the processing of the personal data concerning yourself based on art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. e or f of the DSGVO. The right to file an objec¬tion also applies to a profiling, which is based on these prescriptions.
The person in charge will no longer process the personal data concerning your¬self, unless he/she can prove by giving reasons, which are absolutely legitimate for the processing that their interests, rights and freedom prevail, or that the processing is dedicated to enforcing, exercising or defending any legal claim.
If the personal data concerning yourself are used for purpose of direct adver-tising, you are entitled to appeal against the processing of personal data con-cerning yourself for the purpose of such advertising at any time. This also applies to the profiling, as far as it relates to such direct advertising. In case an objection is filed against the processing for the purpose of direct advertising, the personal data concerning yourself will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You further have the possibility, in connection with the use of services of the information society (irrespective of directive 2002/58/EC) to exercise your right to revocation by means of automated processes that employ technical specifications.
9. Automated decision on case-to-case basis including profiling
According to the EU basic regulations for data and privacy protection, you are further entitled not to become subject to an exclusively automated processing – including profiling – decision that has a legal impact on you or has a signifi¬cant effect on you in similar ways. Exception from this principle is made, in case that the decision …
(1) is necessary for completing or performing a contract between you and the person in charge,
(2) is admissible due to legal provisions of the union or its members, that the person in charge is subject to, and these legal provisions contain ap¬propriate measures to preserve your rights and freedom as well as your justified interests, or
(3) has been made upon your explicit approval.
If the processing is effected within the scope of the cases stipulated under (1) and (3), the person in charge will take appropriate steps to preseve the rights and freedom as well as your justified interests including but not limited to the right to enable intervention by a representative of the person in charge for the presentation of the own point of view and for appealing against the decision.
Decisions made according to (1)–(3) must not be based on special categories for personal data as per art. 9 paragraph 1 of the DSGVO, unless art. 9 para¬graph 2 lit. a or g apply and reasonable measures have been taken to preserve the rights and freedom as well as your justified interests.
10. Right for complaining before a supervisory authority
If you are of the opinion that the processing of personal data concerning your¬self infringes the DSGVO, you will eventually have the right to complaint before a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your residence, your work place or the location of the presumed infringement.
You may subscribe to a free newsletter on our homepage. The data entered by you for subscription will be transferred to us.
Based on the approval obtained from you while subscribing, we will collect the following data: surname, first name, e-mail address.
There will be no data transfer with respect to data processing in order to send newsletters. The data will exclusively be used for sending the newsletter itself.
2. Double opt-in and recording
A subscription to our newsletter will be effected by a so-called double opt-in process. After your subscription, you will receive an e-mail asking you to confirm your registration. This confirmation is necessary to exclude others to subscribe by using any third e-mail addresses.
Any subscriptions to the newsletter are being recorded to prove the registering process has been made in accordance with the legal requirements. This implies the storage of the time for subscription and confirmation as well as the IP address.
3. Legal basis
Legal basis for the processing of data is the existence of the user’s approval according to art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. a of the DSGVO. Collection of the user’s e-mail address is dedicated to sending the newsletter.
4. Deletion, revocation and objection
Your data are being deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for achieving the objective of their collection. Your e-mail address is thus stored as long as the subscription to the newsletter is active. Termination of your subscrip¬tion to the newsletter is possible at any time by your revoking your approval. For this purpose, every newsletter contains a respective link.
We also point out to you that you can file an objection to any future processing of your personal data at any time pursuant to the legal provisions according to art. 21 of the DSGVO. Objection can be filed explicitly for the processing for the purpose of direct advertising.
VII. Electronic contacting
For your contacting us, our homepage provides for you a contact form that you may use for your electronic request. The data entered are transferred to us and stored. These data are: title, first name, surname, company, e-mail address, telephone number.
At the time of sending the message, the following additional data will be stored: date and time of subscription.
Furthermore, it is possible to contact us via the available e-mail address. In this case, the personal data of the user sent along with the e-mail are stored.
In this connection, no data will be transferred to third persons; the data are exclusively used for the processing of communication approach.
Legal basis for the processing of data is the presence of an approval by the user according to art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. a of the DSGVO. Legal basis for the processing of data, which are transferred within the scope of sending an e-mail, is art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. f of the DSGVO. If the target of the e-mail contact is the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing is art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. b of the DSGVO.
In this connection, the processing of personal data shall solely serve for handling the contact. In case of a contacting by e-mail, this also shall incorpo¬rate the required justified interest in processing the data.
If any further personal data are being processed during sending, these are used for no other purpose but to avoid any misuse of the contact form and ensure safety of our information technique.
Your data are deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the objective of their collection. This will be the case both for the personal data from the input fields of the contact form as well as those sent via e-mail when the respective conversation with the user is finished. Conversation is finished, when the circumstances imply that the situation concerned has been finally clarified.
Additional personal data collected while sending are deleted not later than within a period of seven days.
You have the possibility at any time to revoke your consent to have the per-sonal data processed. Also for the contact by e-mail, you may revoke the storage of your personal data at any time. However, we point out that in such case the conversation cannot be continued.
All personal data, which have been stored in the course of contacting, will be deleted in this case.
You have the possibility to register on our homepage indicating your personal data. Data are entered into an input field, transferred to us, and stored. There is no transfer of data to third persons. The following data are collected for registration: title, first name, surname, company, e-mail address, telephone number.
At the time of registration, the following additional data will be stored: date and time of registration.
During the registration process, we will obtain your approval to process these data; legal basis for the processing of your data being art. 6 paragraph 1 lit. a of the DSGVO.
Registration of the user is necessary for providing certain contents and services on our website.
Your data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for achieving the objective of their collection. This will be the case for any data collected during the registration process, if the registration is deleted or changed on our website.
You have the possibility at any time to terminate the registration on our homepage. Furthermore, you can also request to have the stored data chang¬ed at any time.
IX. Commentary function
Our homepage enables you to comment on individual contributions. If you leave a comment, this will be published, at the same time storing and pu-blishing the selected user name as well as date and time of the comment entry. We point out that, for safety reasons, your IP address will be recorded as well.
Legal basis for the storage of these personal data is art. 1 lit. f of the DSGVO (justified interest), since we need to exonerate ourselves in case of a legal in-fringement. There will be no transfer of your personal data to third persons. Exceptions are made only if the transfer is prescribed by law or is dedicated to legal defense of the person in charge of the processing.
Google Web Fonts
Data is collected and stored on this website using the web analysis service software Matomo (www.matomo.org), a service of InnoCraft Ltd., 150 Willis St, 6011 Wellington, New Zealand, ("Mataomo") on the basis of our legitimate interest in statistical analysis of user behavior for optimization and marketing purposes pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO. Pseudonymised user profiles can be created and evaluated from this data for the same purpose. Cookies may be used for this purpose. Cookies are small text files that are stored locally in the cache of the visitor's Internet browser. The cookies enable, among other things, the recognition of the Internet browser. The data collected with Matomo technology (including your pseudonymised IP address) is processed on our servers. .
The information generated by the cookie in the pseudonymous user profile is not used to personally identify the visitor to this website and is not combined with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym.
If you do not agree to the storage and evaluation of this data from your visit, then you can object to the subsequent storage and use at any time by mouse click. In this case, a so-called opt-out cookie is stored in your browser, which means that Matomo does not collect any session data. Please note that the complete deletion of your cookies means that the opt-out cookie will also be deleted and may have to be activated again by you.